The statistics below reflect total American Red Cross service deliveries since the beginning of major spring storm response on March 31st. This includes:
Tornadoes in Kentucky, Virginia, Louisiana, Georgia, Mississippi, Arkansas, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Alabama, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Iowa, Florida, Kansas, Minnesota, Texas, Missouri, Massachusetts.
Flooding in Tennessee, Vermont, New York, Arkansas, Missouri, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Louisiana, Alaska, Montana, Oklahoma.
Wildfires in Texas
To date, the Red Cross has:
- Served over 841,926 meals and 1,711,101 snacks
- Opened 251 shelters
- Provided 25,726 overnight stays
- Made 28,990 health and 27,445 mental health contacts.
- Distributed over 1,222,285 bulk items, including 37,406 clean up kits and 58,308 comfort kits.
- 11,198 Red Cross workers, of which 9,710 are volunteers, have assisted with relied and recovery efforts.