The statistics below reflect total American Red Cross service deliveries since the beginning of major spring storm response. This includes:
Tornadoes in Kentucky, Virginia, Louisiana, Georgia, Mississippi, Arkansas, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Alabama, Oklahoma, Iowa, Florida.
Flooding in Tennessee, Vermont, New York, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi.
Wildfires in Texas.
To date, the Red Cross has:
- Served over 540,529 meals and 848,450 snacks
- Opened 187 shelters
- Provided 15,124 overnight stays
- Made 16,642 health and 14,136 mental healthcontacts.
- Distributed over 19,441 clean up kits and 45,989 comfort kits.
- 7,747 Red Cross workers, of which 6,693are volunteers, have assisted with relied and recovery efforts.
- 245 Emergency Response Vehicles provided mobile feeding.